1. Applications will be accepted only through online.
2. Selection will be purely on the basis of marks except nursing course & courses offered through ICT.
3. If no. of candidates exceed, then no. of available seats preferences will be given to candidates secured higher marks in the qualifying exam.
4. Selection for nursing courses & computer courses through ICT will be on the basis of screening test.
5. Once registered for a course cannot be transferable to any other course.
6. Limited seats for each courses.
7. NORKA ROOTS has the right to reject the application without any intimation to candidate.
8. 20% of the seat is reserved for SC/ST students.
9. Candidate needs to pay only 25% of the course fee along with 18% GST to the concerned institutions at the time of admission.
10. Candidates belong to SC+BPL category are exempted from the course fee.
11. Candidate must furnish all the true copies and original documents of educational certificates, ration card, passport, offer letter etc at the time of verification.
12. One passport size photo.
13. Trainees who have joined earlier in any of the Skill Upgradation & Reintegration program of NORKA ROOTS are not eligible for further admission.
14. Course duration will be 3 months.
15. Arabic language, communicative English, Pre departure orientation training program will be provided along with the course.